Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Olivia Palermo Shows Her Style In Tatler Russia August 2012

American girl Olivia Palermo covers August 2012 issue of Tatler Russia magazine. She rocks a black, blue and green embroidered dress from Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2012 Collection. For the editorial pictures, she dons Elie Saab, Dior, Carrera y Carrera, John Galliano, Ana Locking, Marni, Giorgio Armani, Paco Rabanne, Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu.




On her love for jewelry: My mother and aunt love jewelry. I have a whole box of vintage Art Deco bracelets and pendants from the last century.

On landing a contract with the Spanish jewelry brand Carrera y Carrera: I am very glad, because the accessories – they're the cherry on the cake anyway.

On not taking risks when it comes to her own style: I confess – I'm not that desperate fashionista. In thesense that I have always, as they say, played it safe – cautious.






Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment